Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Trading Cards

  1. #1
    Inactive Member abz_of_steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2004
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone collect the trading cards? I am starting to look through the ones that I had as a kid and am finding a ton of duplicates. I would love to trade them with others who collect the cards. Would anyone be interesting in trading a few? If so, please PM me.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have almost all of the trading cards. I had a whole box of duplicates but when I moved I ended up throwing them out. I had to get rid of a lot of stuff! Anyways, I have all but 1 of the 2002 trading cards-the only one I'm missing is the Kirsten checklist. As for the 1998 set, I am missing maybe 6 Kits and 3 Josies and 1 Addy. I did not collect the first version Samantha and Addy from 1994.

  3. #3
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Curt DanHauser is looking to complete his girl's collections. I think he is AG_Dad on this board.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •